Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Missile Launching Fun

USB Missile Launcher

One of the coolest presents that I got for my Birthday this year was a USB Missile Launcher from Shantell’s parents. Here is a little video showing some of the fun I’ve been having with it:

In the future I plan to create a program combining it and a Microsoft Kinect. With the help of its depth sensor and some simple kinematic equations (Yay physics!) I will have a pretty cool auto-aiming missile launcher.

…So soon you will be able to shoot our cat with missiles from the comfort of your own home! :)

4 comments:

  1. Is that Shantell filming? I can't believe she let you shoot Fiero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorel has been going on and on about how awesome you are, and how he'd love to have one of those missile launchers. I've thought about buying one for him, but wasn't sure he'd like it. Guess I'll have to get him one someday.

    ReplyDelete

hi