Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Walking, Talking and Having Fun


Daniel’s been learning all sorts of new tricks!  Finally, the proof you’ve all been waiting for, Daniel can walk!  He’s been walking ever since we moved to Washington, he thinks he’s quite the expert.  Also ,he’s learned to open his treat container, reach in and feed himself.  We are now confident he can survive in the wild on his own.

Daniel walking and having fun with his Daddy

Daniel also learned a new word!  He’s been saying “mama” and “dada” for a while and now he says “Yuck!”  Last week Eric and I both had colds so there were tissues all over the house.  Daniel decided he wanted to play with a used tissue and whenever he touched it we’d take it away and say Yuck!  Now he thinks crumpled tissues are Yuck!  He also calls the cat yuck…

Sometimes in order to get Daniel to eat we turn on the webcam and let him watch himself.  He likes to wave to the screen and laugh at the camera’s special effects.

7 comments:

  1. Those special effects are awesome!! And I can't believe how light his hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He walks really well!

    I need to get a webcam so we can have fun with special effects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "yuck" is one of his first words. I can't wait to see him again!! I guess I'll just have to work on getting married ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented Daniel you've got there. So cute! And Makelle loved the special effects so much she made me play each videa 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart and talented boy! I love the special effects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think the special effects are fun too. They came with the HP software on my notebook.

    ReplyDelete

hi