Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fire Trucks and Cubelets

Dear Emily,
My new friends are Violet and Leah and Paige and Mia and Finely and Sammy. And I think that's it. And I went on a field trip to the fire station. At the fire station there were cool things. And we saw a giant ladder on top of the fire truck. And we watched a movie about fires and smoke. And we saw some cool fire things that they use. We saw a giant hose and people got to try one of those things that they use to see your heart.
IMG_20180927_115719
We also went to a park. At the park we played games and there was a cool spinning thing. It was crowded.
On Daddy's birthday we got some cool blocks that were magnetic and they each could do different things. Like, dark dark blue is a battery.
I hope you are having a fun time.
Love,
Rebecca
***
Dear Emily,
How are you doing? I'm doing good. I been painting, playing Starfall. I've been doing preschool. Starfall. Starfall. Painting. My cousins came over. I played Harry Potter. I been painting. I've been watching Trollhunter. It's scary. I like it. We watched it over and over and over again.
IMG_20181002_170208
Starfall. Starfall. I got my daddy an Incredibles shirt and me an Incredibles shirt and Becca an Incredibles shirt. My shirt is red and black and red and black and yellow. Grandma and Grandpa were here. My daddy is incredible. Me and Becca and Daddy were wearing Incredibles shirts.
IMG_20180922_200643
I played Koala's with Becca. And we saw axolotls. They were at the pet store. They were cute and funny.
IMG_20181001_141147
Pink is all over the house. Purple is all over the house too. Black's all over the house too and red's all over too and yellow's all over the house. I love you so much! You're Selfie and I'm Selfie. Emily's not a princess, I'm not a princess. I'm a pirate! Arrrgh! I'm a girl. A girl pirate!
And Idaho (Uncle Joe) came. This week we watched Trollhunters.
Love,
Marie
***
Daniel's section.
On my dad's birthday my dad got an Incredibles shirt, candy, a controller, and some Cubelets. So yes, you can buy them. Here is a video of a Cubelets creation I made:




For scouts we played kickball and they even let Rebecca play! On Tuesday we had parent teacher conference, and they said I was doing well.
Love,
Daniel
***
(Eric wrote this section for Daniel, but Daniel rejected it and decided to write his own. But I liked it so we decided to keep it in.)
When I grow up I want to be a Gopher. This is what I want to look like:
clip_image001
I want to dig in the ground and eat worms and berries and clowns.
Then I want to meet a nice platypus and we can get married:
clip_image002
Our kids would look like this:
clip_image003
I think my favorite thing to do with my Gopher/Platypus family will be going on rides on our pet Narwhal
clip_image004




































No comments:

Post a Comment

hi